Unlocking an iPhone to be used with any carrier worldwide has always proved something of a contentious point with users. Because of the uncertainty around the process it often proves to be something that the average iPhone user doesn’t want to be involved with for fear of repercussions. In all honesty, there’s nothing to fear with the term “unlock” so we take some time to look at what it means and discuss the benefits.
When we talk about unlocking a smartphone we are generally referring to the process of modifying the device’s internal software in order to allow the iPhone to work on networks other than the one it was originally intended to work with. In basic terms, it basically means that we remove the limitations that have been imposed on the device by the official carrier. This allows us to place a “foreign” SIM card into the device and use it as normal with our chosen network.
Unlocking an iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S,5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS or even 3G hasn’t been an easy task. Historically speaking there has generally been three popular methods of removing the network limitations on an iPhone: an unlock using third-party software, an unlock that requires modification of the hardware and a remote IMEI unlock. Jailbreak enthusiasts will probably already be aware of the software based solution called Ultrasn0w that has managed to satisfy many unlockers over the years. However, out of these methods, the remote IMEI unlock is the only solution that is guaranteed to be official and permanent by transferring the device IMEI number directly into Apple’s unlocked IMEI database.
Ok, so there’s multiple solutions of which the iPhone IMEI unlock (Official Factory iPhone Unlock) is the best. But what are the benefits? We’re glad you asked:
iPhone IMEI Unlock Benefits:
- The official IMEI unlock solution effectively removes any network limitation from the device, ensuring that it can be used worldwide on any compatible network.
- There’s no software or hardware modification to the iPhone needed. There’s also no requirement for a jailbreak so this is a software version agnostic solution.
- An unlocked device could potentially negate high roaming charges. Rather than being forced to travel with a home SIM card and connect to a foreign network, unlocked users can simply use a local SIM card, paying local rates.
- An IMEI unlock is entirely remote. There’s no uncertainty about using third-party software and no need to go through the pain of sending the device in to a specialist to remove the lock. Remote and hassle free.
So there you have it. In an ideal world networks wouldn’t put consumers through the pain of providing locked down devices. With that said, there’s clearly a business need for them to have those processes in place. Thankfully, a remote IMEI unlock is the perfect, most cost-effective solution to remove those limitations.
You can unlock your iPhone from here
How to remove or bypass iCloud lock on your iPhone? Well, If you’ve gone down the often hazardous route of purchasing a relatively new but second-hand iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch or iPad), then there is potential for you to suffer from an iCloud related nightmare. Apple’s recent introduction of security features mean that if a device has been locked using the original owner’s iCloud account, then anyone purchasing that device to restore or use will actually require that master iCloud password to bypass the lock. Brilliant for those who have suffered a loss or theft, but terrible for those genuine buyers who fall victim to a locked device.
As is usually the case with these things, there was a proven method of bypassing this iCloud Activation Lock, but it came with a whole heap of problems attached to it, namely being entirely unreliable due to the provider’s servers always being offline and unreachable by the service. Not exactly ideal. Thankfully, there is a new service that can pretty much offer the same results, albeit with a few caveats that could put some potential users off.
Tell Me About iCloud Activation Lock Removal Service:
- A test-proven service that bypasses the iPhone iCloud Activation Lock. Basically, if a previous owners iCloud credentials are proving to be a show-stopper, then worry no more.
- 5-15 day turnaround time.
- iCloud Activation Lock removal service will NOT work on devices that are reported as lost or stolen. This is a protection mechanism to ensure that stolen devices remain out of service.
- iCloud Activation Lock removal service, will NOT perform a factory unlock on the device. Yes, it will remove iCloud activation locks, but it will not allow a previously locked device to be used with any SIM card.
iCloud Lock Removal Service – Supported Devices:
- iPhone 6S plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
Step-by-Step Guide to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock:
Step 1: Head on over to the official website for the iCloud Activation Lock Removal service.
Step 2: Locate the IMEI number for the iOS device in question. If you don’t know how to obtain the IMEI number, you can head over this link. Then Enter the IMEI number into the form and send.
Step 3: When the iPhone iCloud removal service completed, a confirmation email will be received with the title “Activation Lock Removed“.
Step 4: The device is now ready. A new iCloud account can be added to the device in question and Find My iPhone will have been disabled on the hardware.
How to unlock iPhone 6+/6 on iOS 8? Well, unlocking an Apple iPhone to be used on any carrier across the world is probably one of the most talked about topics in the smartphone industry. Can I do it? Is it easy? Won’t it void my warranty? All valid questions that all come with a very simple answer. It is easy. You can do it, and we’ve got the knowledge
Summary: As part of this post we’re going to cover a few snippets of need-to-know information pertaining to iPhone 6+ plus and iPhone 6 official unlock using iPhone IMEI Unlock method. The information contained within will attempt to provide a small but detailed insight into the iPhone 6+ / 6 unlocking process involved in this IMEI unlock, what to expect when the order is put through, and how to deal with the final steps of the process.
iPhone 6+/6 IMEI Unlock on iOS 8 Benefits
- No more worry about being held accountable for roaming charges. Being unlocked and carrier agnostic means you can choose a foreign SIM card when traveling.
- No jailbreak needed
- Lifetime unlock
- It really is as a simple as it possibly can be. Once the order has been put through, MyIMEIUnlock handles the majority of the process.
- The no quibble refund policy is there to protect you if things go wrong, or if your iPhone 6+/6 can’t be unlocked for whatever reason.
- Protection is king. The warranty of the device, if there is any left, will be protected.
- You will be able to upgrade your iPhone 6+/6 to any future iOS version.
- iPhone 6+/6 IMEI unlock process, works with any iOS or baseband versions.
How to Unlock iPhone 6+/6 on iOS 8:
- Don’t waste any time. Navigate directly to the official iPhone 6+/ 6 Unlock.
- Select the network your iPhone 6+ or 6 is locked to.
- Familiarizing oneself with everything attached to the order is always a good idea. Read through the product information before proceeding.
- Obtain and enter the unique IMEI number of your iPhone 6+/6 in question. Make sure to copy this number off the device correctly so as to limit the possibility of any issues occurring.
- After completing your order, wait until receiving the congratulations email.
- Connect the iPhone 6+/6 to your PC or Mac.
- Go through the usual process to sync the device with iTunes. If everything has gone according to plan a confirmation message will confirm a successful unlock.
How iPhone IMEI Unlock Works:
So you want to permanently unlock your Telus Canada iPhone using an IMEI based unlock? You’ve come to the right place.
Summary: The official Telus / Koodo Canada iPhone unlock is not only tried and tested, but is recommended by the MyIMEIUnlock team. As part of the process, an official Telus iPhone Canada unlock using iPhone IMEI Unlock process is offered to ensure that the device in question is network liberated for use on other carriers. When the iPhone Canada Telus / Koodo Unlock is ordered, and the process is complete, your iPhone will be classified as SIM-free, and free to be used with any network around the world.
The extremely simple and user-friendly process mentioned above works on all compatible iPhone models, rendering the Apple smartphone entirely unlocked and available to use with any carrier around the world. By embracing, utilizing and embarking on this IMEI process, the Telus Canada iPhone in question can be entirely SIM-free.
iPhone Canada Telus / Koodo Unlock Benefits?
- You’ll be free to use any SIM card in the world, from any network.
- No need for additional leg work. The entire process is carried out on your behalf, remotely, requiring only minimal input.
- If for whatever reason the official IMEI unlock service fails to correctly unlock the device, you will be refunded.
- As it is an official unlock, the warranty of the device is honoured.
- You can comfortably unlock the Telus Canada device, remotely, by just sending your iPhone’s IMEI.
iPhone IMEI Unlock for Telus / Koodo – Supported Devices:
- iPhone 6S plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
How to Unlock Telus / Koodo Canad a iPhone”
- Head on over to the official unlock page Unlock iPhone Telus Canada.
- Take a second to read all attached information before selecting the iPhone Carrier and the iPhone Model from the provided drop-down lists.
- Enter the IMEI number of the device. Make sure to copy this number correctly.
- Follow the process through until the order is submitted. Wait for the confirmation email.
- Connect the iPhone to your PC or Mac.
- Sync the device with iTunes and wait for the success message “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked”.
How iPhone IMEI Unlock Works:
Wanna unlock your Sprint iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S? Well, the act of unlocking a device through an IMEI unlock code is generally accepted as the simplest way to unlock an Apple iPhone. In the past, users have often had to be jailbroken in order to gain access to a software based unlock to get true network liberation. This method may suit some but the IMEI method is a permanent and official solution that relies solely on the unique 15-digit number that resides on every single device. USA Sprint, like most major networks, provides its iOS devices locked to its own network so using this method will permanently resolve that issue.
Sprint iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S IMEI Unlocking Details
Using the IMEI number to unlock a US Sprint iPhone is a relatively low-cost, pain-free and permanent solution. Benefits include being able to use the device with every GSM network in the world as well as being able to avoid huge foreign roaming charges. Of course, there’s also the added value of the added value. Permanently and officially unlocking the device will ultimately retail it’s secondary market resale value.
Sprint iPhone IMEI Unlock Compatible Models
- US Sprint iPhone 4S.
- US Sprint iPhone 4.
- US Sprint iPhone 5.
- US Sprint iPhone 5C.
- US Sprint iPhone 5S.
- US Sprint iPhone 6.
- US Sprint iPhone 6 Plus.
- US Sprint iPhone 6S.
- US Sprint iPhone 6S Plus.
The service itself is offered and provided by MyIMEIUnlock.com, a leading internet provider of official IMEI Unlocks for the Apple iPhone. The company behind the unlocks have literally provided thousands of permanent unlocks across a wide variety of networks in various countries.
My IMEI Unlock LTD is trusted by Google Products, and has been recommended by some member of iPhone Dev-Team.
How to Unlock Sprint iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S with iPhone IMEI Unlock:
- Navigate immediately to the official MyIMEIUnlock.com page that’s dedicated to the US Sprint iPhone Unlock.
- Locate the IMEI number of the iPhone in questions and enter it into the online form. (NOTE: entering *#06# into the Phone app will display the IMEI). You can also follow this simple guide on how to grab the device’s IMEI number.
- Complete the US Sprint iPhone IMEI Unlock form that is provided as part of the product purchase.
- The unlocking service will then provide a validation email when the unlock in complete. This mail means that the IMEI number has been registered onto Apple’s servers as an officially unlocked device.
- Sync the US Sprint iPhone with iTunes to confirm the unlocking procedure has been successful.
(Video Guide) How to Unlock Sprint iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S with iPhone IMEI Unlock:
There’s no denying that the Apple iPhone is one of the best pieces of mobile technology that has graced our lives for some period of time. The 3.5-inch device introduced in 2007 brought with it a fantastic multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, the notion of third-party apps delivered via a curated App Store and brilliant software based integrations such as Apple’s Cover Flow. The Cupertino based company has used the last six years to build on that initial product, producing powerful device after device that has also spawned a highly active and lucrative after sales market for previous generation devices.
If you happen to be in the market for a device through secondary sales channels then it’s best to be prepared and ready to make the best decision to protect your investment. We’re going to take an educated look at some of the things to look out for when purchasing a second-hand iPhone.
Which iPhone Model Should You Be Looking to Buy?
At the time of writing there had been eight different iPhone models released into the market. The original iPhone was followed by the iPhone 3g, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and current-generation 6S plus. As you might expect, each model introduces a number of new features over its predecessor and in some cases is built with a new aesthetic design. It’s highly likely that if you’re looking to purchase an iPhone right now that you’ll want to benefit from the features that come with the latest version of iOS. The iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 plus, 6S and 6S Plus are capable of running iOS 9.X.
Device Battery Life
The ability for the device to hold a charge and remain in a powered on state is undoubtedly one of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a second-hand iPhone. Apple’w own statistics estimate that the iPhone should be capable of providing approximately ten hours of prolonged usage when connected to a 3G data network from a full battery. As the battery is charged and reaches its recharge cycle limit its ability to hold power reduces. It’s definitely worth querying this information with the seller to ensure that no battery issues are encountered.
Aesthetic and Exterior Condition
It would be great if every second-hand device available could be polished and spruced up like a new out-of-the-box device. Unfortunately that’s not going to happen. It’s common sense to expect that any used device of this nature will have suffered from “general wear and tear” including scuff marks and the odd scratch here and there. With that said, it’s important to make sure that the phone doesn’t have any excessive scratches or exterior damage that could have occurred from being dropped onto hard ground. It’s also important to ensure that the multi-touch display is in good working order and is free from damage.
SIM Free or Network Locked?
We cannot stress this one enough but it is unbelievably important to make sure that the purchased device is either carrier unlocked or will work with the intended mobile network. As most networks are in the process of rolling out LTE you’ll want to make sure that the purchased iPhone supports 4G data on your chosen network in your country. It’s also extremely prudent to check that IMEI number of the device hasn’t been reported lost or stolen and blacklisted.
How to check if this iPhone is locked or Unlocked:
Simply, you have to send the iPhone’s IMEI number (you can get it by dialing *#06#, or you can ask the owner if you buy it from the internet) to iPhone IMEI check service, which will give you a full report like the below one.
- This device is LOCKED
- This device LOCKED to US AT&T
How to check if this iPhone is clean or blacklisted:
On of the most important points is to check if the used iPhone you gonna buy is clean or blacklisted (reported as lost, stolen, non-paid bills or etc). For who don’t know, blacklisted device may not work on the the carrier which blacklisted it. To do the blacklisted check, simply send your IMEI to iPhone Blacklisted Check service, then you will receive the result within few minutes
Overall Device MOT
If all of the above looks legit then it’s still a great idea to cast a keen eye over the rest of the device for anomalies. If at all possible it’s wise to get ahold of the device and use its main features including taking a phone call, accessing a WiFi network, capturing a photograph with the camera and listening to music through the 3.5mm headphone jack. The iPhone may only have four hardware buttons built into the shell but it’s vitally important to interact with all of them to make sure they are working.
EMEA IMEI Unlock For Apple iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus – Permanently unlocking one of Apple’s iPhones is probably one of the most powerful things you can do with the device. Sure, you can download third-party apps from the App Store as stock. You can even jailbreak the device on specific firmwares to unlock a whole world of new content via Cydia, but unlocking via an IMEI based solution is not only permanent, but it also allows the device to be used with any SIM card anywhere in the world. That’s pretty powerful stuff. The majority of us will have heard of unlocking solutions for American and European countries, but what about an EMEA unlock?
EMEA IMEI Unlock For Apple iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
This type of unlock refers specifically to the EMEA Carrier that can be found within Africa, Europe and The Middle East. It’s probably one of the lesser known categories, and certainly not one of the most popular, but at the time of writing there are known to be a significant portion of iPhones locked to it, meaning that they are missing out on the benefits that come attached with a permanent unlocking solution.Like all of these permanent solutions, an IMEI number is required from the EMEA device by typing *#06# into the dialler of the Phone application. If you can’t locate the IMEI, check out this great guide on how to retrieve it.
Before You Proceed EMEA IMEI Unlock For Apple iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus :
Before proceeding with the purchase of an EMEA based unlock it’s always prudent to check that your device is actually locked to the EMEA carrier. It’s also extremely beneficial to double, and even triple check that the IMEI number extracted from the locked device is the correct one. Given the length of unique nature of the device’s identifier, it’s relatively easy to get a digit wrong or misread in places. As with most things, it’s usually better to be safe than sorry.
It’s also very important to understand that only “clean” IMEI numbers can be used to unlock the EMEA device. By clean, we mean devices that haven’t been reported to the authorities as lost, stolen, barred, blacklisted or blocked. Handsets of this nature have had their IMEI numbers added to the blacklist for a reason and cannot be used for obvious reasons.
Steps to Follow to use EMEA IMEI Unlock For Apple iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus :
As you might have guessed, if everything above has been followed and everything is okay, then it’s relatively easy to get going with the permanent EMEA IMEI unlocking solution.
- Head on over to the direct link to the EMEA IMEI Unlock product for the iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus.
- Make sure to read all associated product information and familiarise yourself with what is actually being purchased.
- Select the appropriate iPhone model from the pre-defined drop-down list.
- Accurately enter the IMEI number of the locked EMEA carrier device. If you don’t know the IMEI number then follow this simple guide on how to retrieve it.
- Follow the checkout process through and wait for the confirmation email to arrive.
- Synchronise the iPhone with iTunes for confirmation of the permanent unlock.
Simple, reliable and extremely effective. The benefits of a permanently unlocked iPhone are all yours to behold.
EMEA IMEI Unlock For Apple iPhone 3GS, 4S, 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
How to unlock your AT&T iPhone 6S plus, 6S, 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS to work with any carrier worldwide? Well, AT&T is one of the most popular mobile networks in the United States and is known throughout the world as one of the original hosts to offer the iPhone back in 2007.
Owning and operating one of Apple’s iPhones on the AT&T network is often a pleasure, albeit a pleasure that it usually limited by the fact that the device remains locked to that network forever. We are going to run through a simple process of permanently unlocking an AT&T limited iPhone 6S plus, 6S, 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS using an authorized and confirmed iPhone IMEI Unlock Code (iTunes unlock) that is recognized and accepted by Apple’s IMEI registration servers.
The process itself is relatively simple and will be transacted directly on the device using an official IMEI Unlock Code as well as employing the services of Apple’s iTunes software to complete the unlock. Once completed, the previously limited AT&T iPhone will be able to accept SIM cards from additional networks such as T-Mobile or any carrier worldwide.
Unlock AT&T iPhone 6S plus, 6S, 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Details:
As we should all be aware by now, the Apple iPhone is undoubtedly one of the most popular smartphones in existence. The introduction of the device back in 2007 not only witnessed Apple as a company enter the smartphone market for the first time, but it also sparked the birth of a new dawn within the mobile telecommunications industry. In the time that has followed Apple has consistently remained there or thereabouts at the top of the smartphone food-chain, alongside South Korean based Samsung. Still, although the device is extremely popular around the world, a high percentage of users aren’t getting to experience the full power of the technology due to the SIM locks that are applied by networks at point of sale.
Believe it or not, getting an AT&T iPhone permanently unlocked to use on any carrier is a relatively simple and pain-free process. When the unlock has taken place the iPhone will no longer be limited to function with the AT&T network, but will work with any SIM card provided from a foreign network, in and out of the United States. Perfect for those vacations or business trips that have previously been known to rack up large roaming charges when interacting abroad. Not only is the process simple, but it’s also legitimate and recognised by Apple and its partners.
IMEI Unlocking Details
In order to go through AT&T iPhone IMEI Unlock process, there is one vital piece of information that’s needed: the iPhone’s unique IMEI number. The name of process should really give the game away meaning that the unlock is rendered pretty ineffective if this number can’t be provided. When that number is provided, the service will white-list your iPhone’s IMEI by transferring it to the unlocked devices on Apple’s database.
Unlock AT&T iPhone – Supported Devices
- AT&T iPhone 4S.
- AT&T iPhone 4.
- AT&T iPhone 5.
- AT&T iPhone 5C.
- AT&T iPhone 5S.
- AT&T iPhone 6.
- AT&T iPhone 6 plus.
- AT&T iPhone 6S.
- AT&T iPhone 6S plus.
The service itself is offered and provided by MyIMEIUnlock.com, a leading internet provider of official IMEI Unlocks for the Apple iPhones. The company behind the unlocks have literally provided thousands of permanent unlocks across a wide variety of networks in various countries.
How to Unlock AT&T iPhone 6S plus, 6S, 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS With IMEI Unlock
- Choose the appropriate service for you, Fast AT&T iPhone Unlock or Slow AT&T iPhone Unlock.
- Locate the IMEI number of the iPhone in questions and enter it into the online form. (NOTE: entering *#06# into the Phone app will display the IMEI).
- Complete the AT&T IMEI Unlock form that is provided. Ensure that all fields are completed correctly with the correct information pertaining to the device.
- The service will then provide a validation email when the unlock in complete. This mail means that the IMEI number has been permanently unlock.
- Sync the AT&T iPhone with iTunes to confirm the unlocking procedure has been successful, you will receive this message on your iTunes “Congratulations, Your iPhone Has Been Unlocked”.
There are many scammers over the web, My IMEI Unlock LTD has excellent rank on Google Products and TrustReviews. My IMEI Unlock is also recommended by some of the famous iPhone developers like the well-know iPhone Dev Team member Shrief Hashim (the guy behind ultrasn0w).
(Image credits : iMore)
The guys over Apple Insider were able to catch some photos of the first photos of iOS 8 inside of the Moscone Center ahead of WWDC
You May Also Like to Check Out:
Any iOS device owner who has been involved in the jailbreak world for any significant period of time will tell you that Cydia is packed full of fantastic content. It’s default repositories are constantly being updated to introduce new, innovative and fresh content. Julian Weiss, a prolific and well-known developer in the jailbreak world, is back with yet another package that aims to simplify the look and feel of the status bar at the top of the jailbroken device. Allow us to introduce you to Circlet.
Circlet will undoubtedly be popular amongst those users who love nothing more than to theme their device. Standard practice generally involves using packages such as Winterboard or Dreamboard to install full art packs. However, Circlet is such a simple tweak that it actually bypasses those requirements, allowing users to modify and theme the status bar by simply heading over to the native Settings application. The whole concept of the app is to let users choose to represent signal strength, Wi-Fi/Data connectivity and battery life through the use of stylish circular indicators.
The accompanying preferences panel within the Settings application allows simple customisation of Signal, Wi-Fi/Data and battery indicators. The currently available version of the package offers three circular styles to choose from, with each one coming with an inverted option to further enhance the experience for the end-user. Different styles, inverted options, varying colors and the ability to change the size of the indicator ensures that there will be something for every taste in here.
One of Circlet’s biggest strengths is not that it comes from a well-known developer who has produced consistently solid work. It’s not that it attempts to reach out to the thriving theming community to make status bar customisation a lot easier. Nor is it that it provides a larger number of customisation options. It’s biggest strength is that it manages to provide a substantial and powerful experience to the end-user in a simplistic and non-bloated fashion. A great idea by a great developer and executed extremely well.
Circlet is available to download right now from the Big Boss repository for the princely sum of $0.99.